My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, June 16, 2008

It's Just NOT My Day..I Guess..

Have you ever wake up feeling drowsy and bad.. as though knowing that the day's going to be rough on you? Well, that hit me today.

I went to the hospital, to get myself a new appointment date. But the derma clinic was empty. I waited for half an hour. I swallowed every breath with the last piece of patience i had for the morning. I was wheezing, coughing hardly, heavy headed, and the nose was congested. Ughhh...Not comfortable at all. If that's the case, okey.. I got to rush for work. Lelah ni nantilah kira lain..Get the kueh for makan in the office, this and that, in minutes, I was in the office.

The boss had already showed a sour-pouty-faced the moment i stepped inside the office. As I expected, never of anybody has done will fit her expectation. At first, I thought that was usual, but when it appeared that I was amending the whole presentation, I felt like my nerves were sort of boiling to an unknown point. The more they pushed me,the more pointless i've become. And Juwita, stressly took over the work. She must have hated me very much.

There goes these people. Thay hate me. And,the hatred looked so obvious showed on the face. How do I breathe amidst people who dislikes me. Damn! This feeling wasn't good at all..I just don't belong anywhere.

No,I won't make another excuse. I will never make my sickness an excuse. There's NO point explaining my misery to people who'd never understand. No way they'll understand unless they face the same circumstances. I bet people are talking behind my back. I do feel hurt 'bout that.. and nobody cares.

I am so badly hurt.. will somebody help me..?
God, I feel like crying..

Intann : I know, this thought is evil. But sometimes, I really hope that anybody who had accusations on me, will someday get so so sick,.. or their children; so
so so so badly,and for once - will remind them of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home