My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Again...?! You Can't be Real...

God, I really do not know whether I can withstand all the pressures; inside out.

Laman2008 is in 2 days time. mon cher and I reached home at 9pm, only to see Ezzah has already asleep, and my whole body felt sore and worn out. I just managed to stay silent and dragged my feet to bed.

Still, I can't get my eyes closed. I got another issue bugging my mind. (Well mon cher's too..)It's my menstruation period - Already 4-5 days late from the scheduled date; and it really got us worried sick! i just cannot imagine what are the risks if I got pregnant again..

Pregnancy tests? I did twice. Both negative. I repeat - NEGATIVE. So? What are you worying about?

I have got to be frank..

1. I am scared of dying.
2. I love you mon cher.. and you too ezzah.. so much
3. I feel nothing but suffocation just to think about not having mon cher and ezzah by my side..

Intann : God, please give me strength..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home