My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Get Well Soon, my baby..

Ezzah's fever strikes again; her 4th in less than 2 months. She vomited and got everyone of us to sleep on the floor tonight. By just looking at her small face, I feel like crying..My poor baby.. She looked so tired and just want to be in my arms.

Earlier tonight, despite the fever, Ezzah and I got a warm surprise by Odiey. Out of the blue, he called and said he wanted to pay a visit. Well, that was totally odd. I knew there were something. I turned out to be right. Along with him were Arrie and another friend.

Arrie is Odiey's friend whom I met last 3 years or something; when we head to Alor Setar for a site visit.. we visited Arrie's mom somewhere in Jitra; and through that brief meeting, she taught me so much about life. I do not know how or why, but I can still vividly reminisce the time we had back then. I was so awed and moved by everything that she said. I'm glad I met that lady that day. It's not everyday we got that chance to meet a humble and good stranger who pleased our heart and make us feels like being at home.

God, it is true; time does fly so fast. But memories are cherished. Friendship are treasured. I wish I can see this lady again.

Need to do lil' sponging for Ezzah to reduce her temperature. See y'all in my next posting.

Intann: Please gimme a hug, baby..need it so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home