My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Somewhere Only We Know..

This song caught my attention today..
Just got back from Lot 10 to get our datin a wedding present, but to no avail. Odie and Mader got themselves a large bunch of dried flowers - and pleaded me to carry it for them..
"Tolong lahhh..kalau pompuan yang bawak..oang tak pelik sangattt..." Iyelah tu.. Dioang ni nak pindah umah..so semangat semacam lah nak decorate umah diorang nanti..
I caught a few eyes who went staring at me and the flowers.. but I went selamba jelah... hahah..
In an elevator, one makcik went saying; "cantiknyeee bunga adikk..." Only God knows how malu i was then..sengih je lahh.. tapi budak Mader ni pulak.. siap menjawab.. "Biasalah kak... shopping ngan pompuan macam ni lahh..."
hamboihh...suka2 dia ajer.. padahal dia yang punya bunga! Memang ciss betul laahhh..
I got home at 9..but at least today..I feel free and enjoying myself..as a person.
Enjoy this song..by keane. I dunno why. But I want this song to be here TODAY..
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and it made me complete
Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
Oh simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?
Intann : nite fellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home