My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Letihhh!

My yesterday and today's day out got me all knocked out and exhausted!
Early yesterday morning I was with my colleagues for a duty call but I ended up doing some exercise kat situ.. And that Bukit Jalil stairs got all my legs cramped! Menten jugak jalan tho' sakit sangat kaki.. Helped the boys angkut tv baru..but later that afternoon, my sis sms' me telling that my bro's father in-law died of asthma. Rush pegi bangi ngan dua mamats tu.. pening sebab I was in an inappropriate attire.. letih sebab kena tukar baju etc..
I got home - and feel nothing but LETIH!
And today-kena pulak tunggu budak doktor for my asthma check-ups ..ughhh..sakan jugak lah..
Can't withdraw my money sebab apa ntah tak online etc..so my sister and I have to wander dengan limited duit in-hand. Hahahha..padan muka.
But the only thing yang best today is.. I got my feet a special Chinese New Year treat.. went for a nice foot massage kat bawah nuuu... Stone lah jugak sebab memang best pon kena massage nih.
Intann : It's a good treat buddy! have one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home