My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A future that freaks me out - Part 2

I actually have tonnes of work to do, but sitting and chatting with sis azah 'bout the so-called FUTURE simply got me glued to her.

She's in her early 30's, but I adore her so much. And apparently 'bout how calm she is when talking and handling new things (which for me would be a definite disaster!)

"Intann wish I can talk like you..." I repeatedly told her.

"Aiyooohh.. am I that slow when talking? I thot' I am energetic enough! Hahah!".. And deep down inside, I still adore her... (Sheesshhh....pity ME!)

And the boss was away-to Kuantan with Odie, while sis azah and me had a nice time chattin' with each other..

"intan..awak should make sure you have enough savings by the time you're gettin' married.."

"Life isn't always gonna be good to us, Tuhan tu Adil.. sometimes when you think that you have everything that should be-just be extra careful with the future.."

And, it is true.. we somehow share quite a lot of similar experience.. from the bringing-ups until musics and perfume brands, and most importantly - our personal feeling towards beloved ones. And she never stopped repeating that I am facing the same problem as she had before.

And it is true - after about one-and-a-half month ago, my sis in-law announced that she wants my parents to fly with her - for her phd.. and my mum pulak insisted she will only go after I got married. They had quite a conflict there; a rigid planning, but at the end they went staring at me...

"Mama won't leave this intan and her bf stay here unattached. Just make sure they get married and we'll pack our bags.." Sounds affirmative to me..

And God please help...just imagine how was I suppose to tell mon cher that my family had put us into a crucial dateline - and in two days to come, mon cher was scheduled to sit for his maths paper..

But finally mon cher and I got ourself a calm discussion - i finally got the chance to tell him everything, although my stomach felt tight and scared that we might not able to save that certain amount for our reception ... sebab mon cher is still unemployed... Uh noo.. and me until now simply cannot imagine how are we going to face this .. ughhhh...

But sis azah went calming me down... "don't worry intan.. as long as your niat is good.. InsyaAllah ada jalan nanti.. "

Intann : The truth is.. all this is still wrecking my head now and then-cruelly drag me into a freaking-dark-cloud out of nowhere. I know lately i went throwing my tension towards mon cher, quite a cuople of time, all because of this - and how I feel like he's not serious enough to getting' a job. Forgive me mon cher. I promise I will help you..and us..until we can work things out together.

And please help me.. tell me that you will make sure that we will work things out.. together.

Je t'aime.. beaucoup...et beaucoup..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home