My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, February 07, 2005

And when she dance..

Yes, tonight can be rather hot and boring.. but the moment I played the song by David Foster, I feel younger and vibrant.. remisnicing the moments I had when I was 15, listening to the same song.. and feel free then.
And it's awesome to only think about how time has change me into my new ME.. i mean..who I am right now. Emm.. I remember 11 years ago, when I was in Seremban. I used to feel awkward with my new surrounding..funny accents around town, new friends..etc. But I was okey then, an introvert.. didn't give a damn look or mix with people around.. what I knew or really focused on then was my football hunks, my chicago and this new love of mine - David Foster's And When She Dance' piece of music.
I don't mess around with people so much I think back then, and I didn't really care if people didn't even know that I was alive. Hahah.. To prove it to you, I'm still breathing here, kan?
History.. there's so much to ponder. Funny.
But for me.. they make me smile. Although I didn't go thru a fairy-tale-type-of-bringing-ups, but still, looking at people's life now and then, mine is rather good and filled with blessings. And I couldn't ask for more..
And although it's aonly a song..with whatever meaning in it, that piece of music really moved me into a place I wish I can stay to reminisce things I want to remember..
Did I just say that time has shaped me? Or changed me? Or influence me? What is it? Whatever..I am one of God's creation..and just a plain servant. Love me..hate me.. i don't really care. This is just who I am. And its true when people say, it's only we ourselves yang akan help diri kita sendiri. If we don't have that 'drive' or guts yang datang from within ourselves, then forget about living..
Life isn't about relying on people.. and also bukan to become a big-dictator-or opportunist. The moment you find the 'hero' within you, who helps you to know yourself, to be independent, then only you can feed or help others..
intann : Enjoy life people.. it doesn't belong to us.. cherish everything that you love. Nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home