My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Work is KILLING me!

Wow.

I am totally amazed with whatever things and thoughts that ever happened to me and crossed my mind. Day by day I lived.. managed to complete every chapter of daylight-'mares' that I need to face every day.

Work was hell.

Everyday, when I got into the car, I felt like crying - and shouting, with hope it will let out the heat and lavas that is stuffed inside of me. God, sometimes I sincerely do not know what am I doing - but after a while, I recovered. The pain did not go anywhere -they were still there. That too, think I just swallowed it. Bitter though, but what to do?

Do I have any other options?

Am not a millionaire's heiress. As to have multiple skills so I can quit and hit jackpots of somewhere else.

One thing I know - to constantly set my niat, my work is my rezeki. For Allah.

Good enough I do not have to work in the burning sun, or live in war or poor countries. I have everything, don't I?

Intann : I am just tired, I guessed. Tell me, how should I let out my tense? A place to de-stress, maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home