My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My 'So-Called-Life?'..

Am tired, tired and tired.

The whole body felt sore and worn out. My mind's bustling with stuffs I don't really need and things I gave too much thoughts; What the hell am I going through right now?

Think I've had enough. I feel like screaming - and running away.
But where to?

Monsieur once asked me ;
"Sampai bila nak lari?"

I think my problem is that, I can't really identify what they really are actually.
I don't know whether I'm putting so much hope and expectations on others and they eventually failed to fulfill it, or, was it entirely me; hoping for something that will not happen, yearning for an ideal so-called-life - and got severely affected knowing they will NEVER happen to me.

Hoh..! My So-Called Life.
Maybe I dream too much. Trying hard to have a perfect life - perfect everything; until I ended up losing control of myself. I stumble and fall, and then fight back to breathe. I made wrong decisions, sometimes didn't even gave a thought for it. Oh dear, what even more worse is that - I didn't learn my lesson!

God, I really feel like crying.

I am missing something or maybe someone, but I do not have any clue - of how I should solve it. Should I go ahead and tell about it..? Naaahhhh..It's not going work that way. Well, because, I do realize that sometimes, it is wiser to keep things to ourselves, for being too frank of something won't do any help; it even make things become worst at times. Humiliating ourself maybe? *Sigh* But there need to be some sort of strategies to overcome this, huh? Or else, I don't know..

Is every grown ups has the same problems as mine?

Okey. I bet nobody understand all this craps. So, someone please slap me or knock me on the head - tell me to stop mumbling and have any more grudges. This seriously need to be STOPPED immediately!

Intann : Hey! Where are my pledges-list I wrote before, huh??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home