My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Brunette That Changed Me?

About a month ago, I got home in extreme distress and exhaustion. I just dragged my feet in - and stalled by the sofa; to finally breathe. Nobody was home; ma and abah were probably at the surau, abang fali and Co. too, weren't home. Mon cher dashed to the room; and so there was me-alone with the TV' remote control.

My eyes instantly stucked at the Hallmark channel - with Oprah show in it.

Well, she might have something to tell us tonight, I was just guessing; for her show never upset anybody before. So, I just let myself digesting whatever they were saying then.

There was this beautiful-spanish look brunette, talking to Oprah. The audience were so drawn to her and whatever she was saying. Some were even crying. Okey..what now..?

After a while, I found myself glued to her. Who the hell is she? Magician???
I was like under some sort of spell-I kept on nodding and got even more excited.

My goodness! Every single thing that she mentioned earlier were all the questions that have been bugging my mind lately!

She's Maria Shriver. The wife of Mr. Arnold Schwazeneggar. She's also the ancestor of the famous Kennedy family. She wrote a book about people who's seeking for themselves; and marvellously had her way of finding it. To be frank with you, I was entirely a victim there. She told us to care of our own heart for others can't and will not be able to do the same for us. She also told us (especially women) to stand on our own and to always remember that we deserved to be love and respected, et most importantly, to really know ourselves, not by the name or what we do, but from within us. I need that book so desperately!

And today, I finally got my hands on the book (after few weeks of struggling). It's called "Just Who Will You Be?". It'll cost you RM 56.00. Found the petite book at the BORDERS bookstore, the Gardens Mid Valley. Never thought it was that small, but who dares stop me from buying it?, huh??

Will tell you more about it.

Intann : The quote she had said that night, that poured my tears and made me sobbed.

"What hurt me the most was when someone I loved suddenly passed away; and I didn't had the chance to tell him or her that I really loved them. I won't let that happen again. I will, by any chance at all - to hug and tell everybody that I love the magical words of "I LOVE YOU"'s - before I die..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home