My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleep, Carwash and Kambing. Hmm..

Finally, it's Saturday. I had a good night sleep last night; after a week of tense - I had to sacrifice my sleep for it. So I woke up, had breakfast, went to slimming centre, lil' shopping, and got home light-headed-ly. Mon cher and I did manage to wash and clean the car too ya'know? Haha. What a day!

Syima was craving (well, I'd say so close to hysteria) for her Nasik-Arab-Kambing she used to have in Cyberjaya; so she called everyone for a dinner treat. It's a superb-ly-done-chicken and lamb, a real fulfilling dish - that I would recommend to others. The place is called 'Restoran Saba' or something. Go, try it!

I'm not lamb or mutton lover (not at all), so I was totally relaxed when the kambing dishes was served on the table. Everyone went oohhs and aahhhs at all time - I just ignored to whatever they were saying.

"It's okey, go on. I don't eat kambing" I said to Sis Fairudz; when she insisted me to taste it.

"Am a Kambing-year-born-kid laa..they're my friends" hehehe...

Abang Fali and Co. was the earliest to arrive and dine; so they just stay to sembang and took care of the kids. But nothing can resist him from coming back to the table- especially when the waiter put the a large jug of freshly squeezed mango juice - in the middle of the table.

"Sadisssssssssssssss.........Ayaq best pulak...buleh sawan ni kalau tak kenaa......."
I think he totaly forgot about the kids...

"Woi..anak nuu..lari merata..lupa plak.." My sis reminded him. Hhehe..

And I too- Can't concentrate on anything else but the juice.Lupa la tu.. My asthma could trigger anytime then - but that too can't stop me from sipping. Haha.

Got ourselves a brief chat, gomoi those budak-keciks-yang peliks, and gave Sis Fairudz her birthday present, then we dashed home. Exhausted and stoned, not even 3 minutes in the car, everybody dozed off.

Intann : Huhu.. What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home