My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Frustrated Fear..

I can't believe it.. mon cher finally got his hands on the new Playstation 3.

I do not know how to act nor to say. I just knew the day will finally come. Who am i to say NO or take into control of whatever he wants to do or buy. All I can do is sit back and see what will happen next.

I am not sure.. whether I am being stupid or feeling like a freak. But I believe nobody in this world like to be betrayed like this.

I feel like being replaced.. by a SOMETHING. That' s cruel.

Somehing that has taken away his eyes and attentions away from me..and ezzah.

Intann : Am speechless. i want mon cher back.. s'il vous plait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home