My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The 'Brand-New-Me' List - For Myself

It is indeed true when people say that if one had reached a certain level of loneliness and can't do anything about it; will lead to an absolute insanity or doing an unthinkable breakthrough. Huh..*sigh*

So..which one will I ended up with, huh?

Been cracking my head of the list of stuffs I should do to make myself preoccupied - you know.. of having nobody to talk to during nights. Apparently, I was a blink away to screaming and vengeance; but the charms of Ezzah had stopped me. **Sigh* Instantly had me melted away. So, as usual, I backed off. And that is all that I'm good at.

Yes. For the sake of her.

There are a few things that came across my mind; just to make sure I won't be crying again - of loneliness and miseries. On top of all, to search for myself.

1. To remember - that I deserve to be loved and respected.
2. To get myself a sleek HP Pavilion - the one I've been craving for. Huhu.
3. To reminisce good memories with friends, and laugh my heart out. Everyday.
4. To read good-and-uplifting books. (Oops. My exam!! Should look at it first, huh?)
5. To kiss Ezzah every single chance that I have. (Mama loves YOU!)
6. To tell people I love that I love them. You should too. It's good to be loved huh?
7. To cherish every wonderful friends and friendships am having now.
8. Music
9. Football - encore? Why not?
10.Moments for myself. Desperately need that.

Intann : Sometimes I am frightened.. but I am ready to love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home