My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

If Tomorrow Never Comes Part III

I was a normal teen-age girl growing up; except for having quite a number of hometowns back then-Butterworth, Seremban and KL.

I would say I was quite a shy and naive girl, although I was no longer been confined in an all-girl school. Talking to an opposite gender was like a nightmare. Being in a group of boys made me mute. I was so sceptical over people's perception towards chubby-girls and thought that was so evil. But nothing had stop me from having a few crushes over some of them and went through high-school like the others. Think that made school time so sweet and memorable.

That was the time when I used to berangan a lot - Often when I couldn't sleep. I pictured myself tucked on the hospital bed, and my 'hero' would come and pay me a visit. Not crazy enough, I would also demonstrate my smile and things I was gonna say to him; over and over again, until I'd finally satisfied with my own drama. I used to think that pain can easily be erased with one visit by a special someone. Or by some sweet-talk.

The only thing different is that, when you actually faced the reality of being tucked on the hospital bed, and everybody that you love came to pay you a visit, the feeling was even more overwhelming; I meant of joy and pain.

Giving birth to Ezzah back in March 2007 had me through momentuous days of staying in hospital; the first time in my entire life. But this time, I didn't have the chance to rehearse my scripts nor to smile. They were the one instead who gave me continuous support and motivation. I felt like hugging every friends and relatives who came. And mon cher especially, was the loyal one. He stayed by me until night-every single day-without failed. All I did was crying..

I guess, not every dream we had back then promises the same outcome for us to savour. I think it's for us to think back and start appreciating others who unconditionally given their love to us.

Intann : If tomorrow never comes..would you know how much I love you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home