My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Shattered Dream..

I woke up today feeling confused.
I dreamed of someone-who then comforted me in such a way. *Blink blink..

It's already Friday.Huh. Guess time too has their advancement in flying technology. I just sat silent in the car; trying hard to resemble the pieces of dreams i had last night; hoping they would somehow fit together. But, to no avail. As we reached office, I noticed something had caused one of our tires flat. Too much things I've got to do and planned for today, so I just leave mon cher to fix the car.

Suddenly, I realized that I'm in the middle of such miserable mess.
My desk is like a stumbled ship and the phone never stop ringing. I felt like crying.

I need to be out of here. Seriously.

So, I dashed out with a friend - to KLCC.

To my amazement, strolling and chit-chatting along the taman, did sooth out my stress and sorrow-feelings. I indeed felt a lot happier and excited to be there, to the point I did not mind not having any lunch at the first place. I was so contented that I can feel my heart was enlightening. It does not matter how or why. But I did feel happy. I just ..feel it! That is all I need.

All I did was cherishing the time I had, for I knew dreams does not last long.
A phone-call from my DG shattered everything-and I was back to earth. **sigh

To be frank, I don't remember when was the last time my heart felt so light, happy and free, and am wondering what had triggered that feeling out of me..

Was that all the feelings I had when i was much younger..? The freedom, the laughter, the friend..

Intann : Be happy. Live life and love..to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home