My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Definitions Of.. Part I.

Came across an ads on the TV this morning, brought me deeper to find and list out what are my definitions of things we normally say and do in our daily lives. I was not certain, to what context do I want to push it as the parameters.

I guess it's just timely for me to slowly get to know myself.
So, this is just a bit of 'what I think it is suppose to mean'. It's all me.

LOVE?
Love? Uhh. A tough one.
Er..Everything?
Sharing (thoughts,happiness and pain), fulfilling expectations, care, caresses, kisses, mom and dad, protects, jealousy, love-making..(hehe)*grin*

BEAUTIFUL?
A new-born baby.

FRIEND?
Someone to talk to, a person who is not allowed to break our hearts, money-lender (haha! just kidding), timely-pleasant thoughts when needed, a shoulder to cry on, chuckles and giggles.

BREATHTAKING
A wonderful solo dribble followed by a perfect-non-fumbling-swift-and-eye-catching GOAL scoring. Haha. Football matches always have that. *grin*

FUTURE
Well. It depends. For me? Er. Guaranteed and non-compromising. This question make me feel old already. Huh.

OLD
What??!! Are you kidding me?
Well.. I often picture myself as a sad grandma-Lonely, Hideous and Helpless. God. Please..No. I sincerely do not want that..

I think, it's still a lot coming this way.

Intann : Am I weird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home