My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Falling.

I was extremely excited about posting another story of my miserable week, about the meeting avec the First Lady, the exam I had this morning, about Ezzah who just got her 18th month old injection-and-fell-sick, and a few others. But, out of the blue, mon cher suddenly came and killed the excitement away-just several minutes ago.

All I did was seeking his help-for this cursor-thing won't move. But all I get was a heart-breaking remarks. Brief enough to hurt my feelings.

Think I have to sit back and just let the dark clouds passed; and I'll get back to posting as soon as I'm calm and ready.

Intann : God, please tell me. What did I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home