My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Head-knocking Semut Week.

Been away for week attending a course in MOF, a ministry which stands majestically in the heart of Putrajaya. I was supposed to be disgusted by the name of the course. But, instead, it turned out to be one of my best-attended course ever in my life, with a lot of head-knocking new experiences, topped up with new cosy friends.

Right over there, I suddenly noticed how small I was. And how shallow my level of knowledge is. I felt like a semut (of course a fat semut) which fell into a deep, large and fast flowing stream, drowning - gasping for help.

Wondering what I did then? Of course I played cool.

Why I said so?

Because over there, was like a thousand times busier than my whole department is handling now. Yes, looked like they have sufficient resources, but I bet they are not. They have to look into every single monetary affairs and I think they are handling it wisely.

The head of departments' talk were filled with visions and wisdom. The senior officers' knowledge and experience is inarguable. The freaky part - the execs like me; were all inheriting the same quality and skills their bosses have. They seems to know what on earth they are doing. I think, they are just carrying the pride of working there. Every single figures is at their finger tips. Well, I thought that was cool.

And what is going on in my own department?


We argue over the printer's cartridge. And not being invited over a so-called-important policy meeting. But when it comes to real-work, there goes the same black sheep. Others just making sure the name was there. Or what other priviledges that they deserved.

I will not state anymore. Am just sad (and disgusted) of what is going on. All and all, I should seek what lies in me. All I know, I desperately want to be like those who have visions in their life. I want to have a beautiful-meaningful life - of work and family and of myself. Does not matter slow or fast, I will make sure I learn something everyday.

Yes, it sounds easy to write and hope for. But, having a positive niat won't make us a dumb-selfish semut right?

Intann : Dear family and friends; please pray for this going-to-be-slim-semut a bright start and a wonderful-meaningful life - ahead. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home