My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hola 2009..

Although it's hard, I still have to admit it. Another year passed, and I still never had the clue whether or not I have achieved whatever I wanted in life. And instead, another set of resolution was made. But, this time, I promise, all hopes should be more practical. Yes, practical to be achieved - so that I won't be devastated again. In fact, again and again.

I don't intend to jot down my resolution over here. Brief enough to say that I wish I have more time for myself and will treat myself good. In and out.

Although only 7 days passed 2009, there were quite a number of sad events that hit me; yes - the separation.

On the 2nd, Sis Nurul had to roll her bags off to UK, with high hopes that the last-next ticket she'd buy would be the one for good. I was the one who were soaked in tears when Zaara cried for her Mama, begging her to stay. Oh God. I always know that I wouldn't ever be that strong. I cried to sleep. Sobbing.

Two days later, Abang Fali moved out from our house, for Fatin and Arween need to be near scholl. There I went, crying again. I thought I would be tougher then, but my tears kept coming out. This time, even more terrible than before. I found it's very hard to step into the house after work without the kids' laughters and happy faces. They used be by the door, jumping and screaming, and when we got inside the house they would jump on us throwing hugs and kisses. Oh God, I miss them so much..!

I never thought I'd miss them this much.

Intann : Separation is indeed so damn cruel. Please hug me. Need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home