My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Err..monsieur.. I sort of need my book.

I have an announcement to make - before I go to sleep.
And I hope you are reading this. Hehe. Yes, you, monsieur.

Bonjour, monsieur.. I'd like to jot down some wonderful thoughts that's in that 'Just Who Will You Be' book. Her words charmed et lift us up, huh?

See ya, avec the book. Anytime soon! *grin*

Intann : Bonsoir..need my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home