My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Questioning Life - Part 1

I came across a large banner-ad while taking the escalator down the mall of the Great Eastern Mall; this very evening. I was instantly drawn to it - so I read it outloud; apparently - offguarded. Wow.. That's inspiring.. definately will fill my thoughts for today's posting, huh?

"Growing Old is Mandatory..
..Growing Up is Optional.."


"Hah? What's that mean?" Mon cher asked. Frowned. Lil' confused I guessed.

Quickly, I replied; well of course - excitedly.

"Growing old is growing old.. macam biasa..but, growing up is..MATANG. Which..uh..not everybody get MATANG sometimes..you know.."

I didn't know whether he bought the idea or not, or maybe he thought I was wrong, but since he did not have further arguments, so I hold back my thoughts. And just talked to myself. Before someone got offended.

Being Matang or matured; does carry a significant meaning for me. I'd say it should be a perfect synonyms for MEN. Huh?

But, the question is, am I being matang all this while? Er.. I don't really know. But I have always wish to see and meet more mature-personalities as I live, hoping I can learn something from them.

So, what have I learned? Did I surpass whatever I am doing? Am I improving myself? OMG.. too much self-qustioning - does this okey?

My goodness. I am self-interrogating myself!

But deep down, up until now, I am still admiring the quote. Think that it might have something to do with ME - bumping on to that ad, huh? What-chu-think? Fortunate?

Say I'm pelik, but that is me. Maybe tomorrow I might forget everything I've said today, but I know that one day, one fine day - things will keep on coming back. Good or bad, same as the ups and downs or even memories we've encountered while taking the journey through LIFE.

Yes, living life scares me. (I don't know about you) It often make me feel weak and suffocated. But, believing the love of God is always there, and cherishing loves surrounding me - make me feel so alive. (Merci!)

And friends, if I ever get strayed, or showing signs of giving up - please.. be with me. Lead me back to where I belong. I really..really NEED that.

Intann : Dear God, please grant all my friends a thriving health and peaceful life. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home