My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What a month!

I am glad none of the days I had this whole month ended with a scream or throwing up. I was choked and hair-wired - each day filled with monotonous instructions and demands; sometimes I didn't have the clue where it came from. Guess this is the price I have to pay for being an adult? I mean for having a job?

Everywhere in the world, there are voices of worries; of being out of work. I just couldn't imagine how on earth I would be if I am one of them; being nailed in the world without a salary. Would I ended up being a beggar?

I just do not know how to console myself over the burden I'm having at work. Hope the out-world sadist scenarios will constantly help me through it. Of war and deaths, of economic downturn, of everything bad and sad; God, I am indeed so lucky.

I wish to know, how others that is healthy and wealthy ever realised how lucky they are?

Yes. These are all blessings from God. I have everyone I love beside me. I love them; that's all that matters to me.

It is all depends to us. Decorate our lives. And be sincere about it.

Intann : We are just human. Look in the mirror, and be grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home