My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Weekend in AS

Odie woke me up at 4.55am...(*grrr!) At 5.45 met him at the train station. 7o'clock had breakfast, and at 8 we were on our way to Alor setar...on a nice-breezy-charming-adoring- SUNDAY MORNING!
So at about 9, kami dah terpacak kat AS tu.. letih and ngantuk. Have to wait until 11 baru dapat masuk hotel. memang quite sadis.. And I was struggling to adapt with the weather. Panas-sejuk-panas-sejuk.. And believe me, AS memang a cruel desert! Panas and kering sangat-sangat! I am thankful sebab Odie carried my bags all the way there, and I was ok without any asthma attack then...That was a really a nice treat from him..
And as expected, i can't sleep bila dah jet-legged macam tu. Rasa macam tanak buat apa2 at all. I felt like sleeping, tapi takleh.. tu yang tensen tu!
But then;
"Siap. Kite gi umah my friend ek. Friend masa kat mrsm dulu"
"Err..mak ayah dia garang tak?a?a?" I frowned. Mana taknye.. dah lah selebet giler. Kang pening orang tu mana lah diorang angkut minah comot nih.
"Mak dia baik laa..."
"Err.. okeyy.." Unbelievingly, I felt okey, comfortable, and agreed. Hoping I could fill my sunday with something.. but I still remember the feeling-relaxed and gave in. weirdos huh?
And after an hour or two jalan and makan, we went to this friend's maison, about 30 mins from the city- amidst the rubber plantations. And the house was remarkably cute, nice and welcoming..and it really felt like home.
And you don't know me. Dah kalau rasa macam kat rumah tu.. I was suddenly became peramah sangat. 5 mins later, my voice was louder than the tuan rumah ...heehhe... takdelah. cuma rasa macam duduk kat rumah sedara sendiri. Odie went for jalan-jalan around kampung, selamber ajer tinggal kite ngan maknye kawan dia.. mula tu macam cuak jugak. but then, me and that makcik went chattin' pasal a lot of things. Pasal life..pasal hidup mati..jodoh dan ajal.. and banyak lagi. And suddenly, I felt attached to this whoever's mum, for everything she said.. that really.. really..really moved me.
I was awed. And I began to ponder..about a lot of things.. and one thing for sure.. I began to study myself even more..
i looked around. I looked at her..studied her..then his son, and then odie.
I felt glad i was there. Glad meeting this family.. and on my way back to the city, deep down inside, i cried.
Intann : Maybe sebab tu we had to feel bad first, argued wif the TKP for bringing odie as accompany, but then had this memorable rendez-vous! Merci odie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home