My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Weekend in AS - Part 2

All the way since meeting ari’s mom, I can’t help myself from thinking.

Thinking about my own life, simply everything.

And its hard to judge myself… as well as to admit that everything ari’s mom said was right. I dunno whether my accompany did realize or not, that I was in total blurry and bedazzled. Dia lagilah. Sepanjang jalan dok claim dia tak tido2 lagi… Sian jugak.. tapi mana boleh bagi dia tido.. Biar dia!

Sampai tekan sos pun salah.. *nggeeeehhheee.. siannn..

Amidst all the puzzle, came a gift - a small-red-love shaped-bantal written “you’re special” which, to my surprise, lifted me up. And suddenly it gave me some-sort-of light of charms and strength to move on. To take everything positively, to start a brand new spirit in myself… (Err..this is new!)

And I went to sleep smiling. Thankful to The Almighty for today… although I know this is going to be a tough start. But still.. to hell with other people. I don’t owe them my life. It’s already written in His Hands. ..

21 Feb 2005

Breakfast was OK. Both of us macam macam tak pernah makan coco crunch, punyalah suke.. heheh. Took a cab - 6 ringgit to the site which is just about 2km away . Odie was a bit tense, ergghh.. takpelah.. kita claim ajer.. WORK..!

But only God knows how tremble I was during the meting. But bukan pasal meeting tu..tapi I was scared that my boss will be furious sebab odie was with me. I kept on sms’ed sis azah for the latest update at the office. And to wait for her to reply was a complete horror.

“Tit..!Tit..! Tit..!Tit..!!”
“Uh noo…!”
And the message went saying “Don’t worry..! Datin sengih ajer hari ni..! Dia Tanya mana intan and Odie..Saya cakap gi AS..and she said.. OKEY!”

Went to find odie by the river, taking pictures.

“Haha.! Line clear!.. pasni kita jalan ngan aman dan damai..okes?”

And all the ‘serabut’ inside my stomach went away.

Intann : Merci again monsieur odie.. especially sebab bawakkan beg saya all the way . .. ngeheheheh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home