My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where do I begin?

Will somebody please tell me; where do I start?

There are plenty of stuff that I have to take care of; not to mention bundles of incompleted-tasks at the office, and here I am; feeling stucked and helpless.

I do not know whether this posting will do me good, but I need to do something; just to combat this fatigueness. I swear to you that I have done everything to have my mind positive again; despite those ridiculous tasks I had at work, and the fact that I don't have a slight chance to rest; mentally and physically.

Well, I guess, I have to start somewhere. To start by starting.

Ermm..Reading, maybe? Well, that too - is a must. Am suppose to do a lot of English exercises to sit for IELTS exam somewhere in April. I applied for Masters study early this month; so there's plenty to do to meet the requirements. They said the interview will take place real soon, so I just keep my fingers cross.

Hey, you haven't tell me what to do yet!

Facial treatment? Passed. Done that this morning avec Syima. Slow instrumental music and head to back massage equals to = A perfect place to snore! Haha!


Intann : I think the key words are ; PRAY and EXERCISE ? Kan? See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home