My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ezzah..

Dear sayang,

Happy 2nd birthday..

I wish you know how much mama loves you and glad to have you as my baby.
I am indeed so thrilled to see you grow up so fast. Every moments with you was so precious and filled with charms - and to just think about you will make my heart beaming and proud.

Papa and Mama loves you, sayang.

At nights, after you were asleep (after long-hard day of climbing, jumping, quarrelling with bibik and tok,et not to forget - messing up the whole tok's house)
Papa and Mama will held you tight and talk about you, and all your charms.

We would chuckle over things that you've said, and sing your 'ming-ming-ju' songs.
We even sing wonderpets songs to each other over the phone in the office!
And of course, we do miss you all the time at work.

Mama loves to call you from the office just to hear you scream 'MAMAAAA....!!!!'
They just lift my day.

You are indeed the best gift I have for my every-year birthday, and am so glad we share the same birth-day. I couldn't ask for more. You are my everything. I guess the obstacles I had 2 years back of having you to the world - has turn into a love so deep and precious, I never regret it.

Now that I have you, that is all that matters.

I pray and hope you will grow well and healthy, to embrace every happiness and possibilities there are in the world. Grow strong and ambitious, reach for your dreams, be humble, generous and kind-hearted to everyone. But, top of all - live within the blessing of Allah..

Yes, I preach so much. I know I should stop. But one more thing I wish to jot down over here. Hoping that one day, we will live to read our cherished moments with you; especially on your recent 2nd Birthday feast.

Mama bought you a large birthday cake - and have all your sisters home to celebrate it. Fatin, Shasha, Arween, Zaara and Shazril - all gathered to wish you 'Happy Birthday' - but to our surprise, you dashed to the kitchen room, slammed the door hard and keep quiet. We laughed our hearts out.

Wonder what were you thinking then.

So we hugged you to 'meet' the cake, and lit the candles - and there you go again ; you cried! Why? Are you scared of the candles??

Hahahahahahahahha.............!!!!

Well, as we guessed what would happen, your other sisters blew cake happily.. while you sat at one corner - puzzled. Haha..mama loves you so much..

Papa and Mama hope you love the presents we got you; the red bicycle and that 'Goodnight Wonderpets' story book.

Love, hugs and biseses,

Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home