My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ezzah O' Ezzah

At the age of 2 years and 9 months, my baby girl has now possesses the very skills of climbing, hopping, sponge-bob-ing, shouting and mumbling.

Think I need not elaborate on the hopping and climbing part -- for all we know she's a master climber. She never played with dolls except for climbing purposes. Am trying to figure out what exactly she loves to play, do and say - wait, let me think.

1. Master painter - she rules the WALL. You can see everything there - sometimes dragged to my quilt sets! Geram betulll..!

2. Multi-use of bicycle - not only for transportation but also being used as tangga to answer the phone or reaching forbidden stuffs.

3. PC savvy - motivated by that weird-with-nasally-voiced spongebob, she will switch it ON, move the mouse to open her video folder (inside her papa's multiple folder) and then laughed out loud. She even knows how to shut down the PC. Ishh.. the mama was not that savvy before!

4. We always say to her that she's having 'kuku hantu' whenever her nails are long and needs to be cut. She will give up her nails quite easily if we say so - Thank Goodness. But one night, she saw the nail-clipper on the shelf and couldn't reach it. She came up to me and politely asked-- "Mama..nak hantuuu.." - iskhh.. mama yang takot.. hahaha.

5. She speaks funny - one of the mumbles we still can't figure out up until now is her 'IT TCHI CHI WE IT?'. She says that almost every day - for whatever that may means. Hahaha..But she still can't speak well - I mean as she supposed to. Papa said maybe she's confused with mix-language introduced to her. Maybe, ermm..maybe not. Whatever that is, I love her this way. She'll grow up - and I'll be left to remember her funny-cheeky face. Oh nooo.. I miss her already!

Few other funny mumblings :

Lowi busyukk - lori sampah
Yoti - roti / mamak roti
Chi turn - ayam laa..
"Oh nooo! Ti-takkk" - Oh no..cicakkk..
Tu-tushh - Cockroach
Nak nasikkk - haaa.. this one's clearly said. hahaha (anak mama)
Aow-Aow - Lenka's Trouble is A Friend Song
The ultimate one :
"Papa..nak Fu Fu Fan..? Pe yesshh" - Papa..nak tengok Spongebob Square Pants..Please.

6. She is so full of face-expressions while watching Fu Fu Fan. Lawaks. She jumps, she smiles, giggles, rounded her lips, frowned, and sometimes said "Siannnn dierrr!". I wonder what's on her mind.

7. She is scared of the 'RED DOT' coming out from her papa's laser pointer. For now, that dot helps us A LOT in getting her to bathe, putting on her baju and also sleep. There goes our so-called-super-girl -- scared by a tiny-red-dot. Haha..

8. For all I know, she loves bubbles and buttons. Cartoon channels? Nothing is beyond her click. Think this is the 5th time her Tokwan change the remote control.

9. The only feminine-element that is so distinct - is her long, straight hair. Well, they looked straight, but the truth is - its tangling inside, for she hates to comb 'em.

10. The TEETH. That's mama punya major problem. Too late to fix the teeth. Brushing 'em equals to WAR. Only recently - that we manage to get her brush her teeth on her own. Heee.. geram..geramm.

From day to day, the guilt of not having enough time spent with her -- haunted me. As always, I'll blame myself if she repeatedly throwing tantrums toward us - and it hurts me the most if we occasionally spanked her of misbehaving. Deep down I know - that she is desperate for love and attention. I hope she knows how much I love her.

Yes, I hope she knows how much I love her.

Intann : Am glad I live to see her grow -- and amuse me with all her charms. Am one lucky person, am I? To God I rest my gratitude. Shall cherish this for all my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home