My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I just want to be a chez moi..

I know if I continue to let out grumbles; they wouln't change a thing.

I remembered a line in the mix-with-Indian movie I watched some times ago; called 'outsourced' - when a man gave the distressed Mr. Todd a piece of advise which says "..Try to give in with whatever that is messing your mind and life -- for it will turns out to be remarkably easy on you.."

Well, apparently it did went well for that good-looking Mr. Todd in that cute movie, and of course, I do (and dreadfully) hope that things will do me good, in any way at all. Perhaps, for whoever that knows me really well - will tend to think me as uno ungrateful person, but all I need is some peaceful air, plus a day or two of my youth spirits!

I just can't think of waking up and feeling sorry for myself - of not having a nice list to do something I really like.

What actually do I need, huh?

Think I should stop now and start figuring out things to do.

Intann : Somebody, poke me on the eye, s'il vous plait! Need one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home