My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Friendship Month of May-mess!

My..my..! What a month. I was caught in a May-work-hem for the whole month of May. But, instead I felt fatigueless – and enjoyed the insights of every trip I’ve been to.

Early that month, I went to a garbage-management workshop in Seremban; where we were thrown to visit one of the biggest waste disposal plots in Negeri Sembilan. Frankly, that was the last place I wish to go, ever again. I happened to ask an engineer in the group – how on earth did he dumped himself into the profession; but surprisingly, he seemed to have pride of what he is doing. Well, good for him. And for us too. Takde orang keje situ pun susah jugak ye tak?

Then-- my first trip to Sabah. I was a bit thrilled; but not until the time to board the plane. It was quite some time since my last flying-trip, so the excitement suddenly padam. You don’t know how hard I had my istigfars along the way -- hoping the flight went well. Then, the shopping spree began. The boss, Safeer and I went eating and shopping the whole night! Huhuaa.. I bought every single thing people say about Sabah; the pearls, brooches, ikan masins and even sotong! Haha..puas hati aku.

The following week, I flew to Kuching. I had a nice, spacious room at the Hilton; overlooking the renowned Kuching Waterfront. Too bad the trip was so short; we had to rush back to Kuala Lumpur the next evening, joining Juwita in the same jumbo flight. We were making fun of the Japanese teens in the flight who were wearing mask – perhaps fearing the AH1N1 globally-spreading influenza. But they were making a lot noises, nobody can get a cosy nap the whole trip home. Juwita was the one who was busy talking—and it was apparently can’t-be-stopped. We chuckled and giggled out of watching people around; and that was so us. Haha.

As Juwita will continue her work-trip to Kenyir Lake right after descending the plane, the boss and I had a good time teasing her of the large lake she was bounding to.

“Haha..tasik tu dalam gila..pastu hari tu masa pi, bot tu rosak plak kat tengah-tengah..seram..malam jugak masa pi dulu tu!” the boss said. I had long nice laugh.

Bengang, she replied. “Hang pernah dengaq tak kapal terbang terhempas kat Indon tu, ha?!” Saja la tu. She knows well my fear of flying.

“Ala..kalau plane ni crash, Intan mati, kak Juwit pon sama gak..! Huhuhuaa..!” Well, that was the best shot I got—to fail her attempt.

Do not ask how the trips have tormented my body apart. I was lucky because I got the authority to fix the meeting dates; and both were set towards the weekends—so that I can at least land my head and body peacefully; and on top of all to be with Ezzah.

Two days after that (can you believe it?); I was asked to replace Safeer’s meeting in Cameron Highlands. This time, the boss did some psychological tactics with a bit of strategic-authority-planning, just to persuade me to go with her. She asked for mon cher to accompany us. Well, that trick did work. Of course I needed mon cher to be with me. What’s more? Both of us never been to Cameron Highlands. **Grin**

We were home from Cameron Highlands with tonnes of sayur and roses. Mama and bibiknya Ezzah was half screaming. We were left having dinner on our own, while they were both busy fixing the roses. The whole bunch of all-the-flowers ( 100++ nos I guess) cost me only RM15. Crazy huh? Think I should thank Safeer for that. But I also texted him saying that he should belanja me lunch for 3 days sebab caused our dizziness going up that hill!

No, my story will not stop there. That is why I said this month was a mess!

A day after, I went to Shah Alam for a 1-day-seminar; and back in my mind – I knew that was going to be damn boring. There were 4 of us and Raja was the only man. So, upon taking our seats; we were planning for a brief shopping during lunch. But, a familiar face walked pass me -- Rafidah! She was in the same class with me when I was 13. In an instant, I felt a lot younger.

The following day -- mon cher, Ezzah and I dashed to Port Dickson. Tired of reading? Imagine my fatigueness. Again, meeting another old friend make me felt even more younger. My petite friend, Maisarah carried her 3 children -- as his husband (also my school-mate from different school) was attending the same course as mine.

Kecik kan dunia?

Intann : Friendship is indeed sweet. We'll never get to know that until we found one. Don't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home