My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Friday, November 13, 2009

..and one more thing before you go..

..'And One More Thing Before You Go..' - happened to be the petite-birthday-present for the boss who's leaving today. Well..that's the best I could think of -- and am glad he likes it.

He called me to his office this morning after receiving the present - for a brief farewell chat. I told him that (since I have that very chance) -- without his presence - things will be lil awkward for me..and around me. I asked him again; "Are you really going?" and "So..you won't be in the office next week?" - he laughed , and at that moment I knew, this isn't another dream. He is really going!

I wish him well.

The farewell event went urmm..quite smoothly I guess. His speech this morning conveyed his sorrows and sadness - but I guess he is ready for it; I mean for him to do something really BIG now.

Intann : happy birthday and many happy returns - Usted enciende una luz dentro de mí. Thanks to you. Will remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home