My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

ordinary - as pisces memang kuat berangan.unpredictable. loving. very energetic (only when it comes to my interest!)matured than before.strict when having to proof practicality..a life with limited friends-not much to worry..which is good. Still pursuing for permanent status as a person..wanting to have ability to love and to get love-for and from everyone attached to me.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Attempt to De-Chicken Me!

Last weekend was a hectic one.

I went on an almari shopping frenzy (and forced everybody to go along with me, of course) in Puchong and bought a kayu balak chest-drawer for Ezzah and a wardrobe for my room. Ezzah’s old IKEA almari was worst than a ship-wreck -- and the fact that it was placed strategically under the staircase, I felt a lot like a kedekut mother for not buying her ‘panjat’-is-my-middle-name daughter a new one. The kayu balak chest-drawer suits her well. It’s so solid you can even make a rock n roll concert on top of it. Hmm..wonder what her Tok would say. Hahah..

The next day, the chest-drawer showed up. I jumped out my bed early just to get the space ready. Benda baru..standard lahh.. even to give up my precious Sunday morning! At 11 sharp, the lorry-men arrived. Hmm..efficient service –sure will visit that kedai again. What a deliberate-tactic! Haha..

The next to show up was – Abang Fali and Co. Earlier, I texted him to come over and have lunch together. Since he has few pants missing and thought they might be here, he said yes -- but with a note that he will not eat chicken. Uhh.. luckily am on the top-of-the-universe-mood today, so I went to the market and bought some fish. Ezzah went hysterical to see her abah and kakaks coming – especially Fatin. They hugged each other just like in the TV. Dramaqueens! Suddenly she was so obedient and behaved well at the lunch table. Hii..budak ni memang..

We had Ikan Jaket Belah Belakang as our main dish, together with Sambal Tumis Ikan Terubuk Masin. Side dish? We had ulam pucuk ‘jangguih’ and paru goreng. Uuuu... orang yang diet tu had a few times nasik tambah. Hehehe.. was so glad they liked it. Whatever happens with his no-chicken-policy. I was about to ask when he suddenly popped out the talk.

“Aku dah seminggu tak makan ayam..” he mumbled.

“Awat? Sebab berubat lelah tu ka?” I was not that curious actually – sebab a week before this, he did go to Melaka to berubat.

Bukan ahh..aku baca lam internet – people with B-type-blood macam abah should avoid chicken. Not good. At all.”

Aaahh..another diet-tip. He managed to fall for that kind of tip..? Pleaseeee....!

But..ermm..

“Aaa? Apa? B-type..? Oiihh.. that’s ME. Orang pun B-type jugak lah..!” I yelled to him. And he had his-wide-satisfied-grin on his face – followed by a mean laugh.

What a wicked-bone-wracking-nightmare. Me without chicken??? Doesn’t rhyme that well, kan? For 30-years of living happily with chicken, this is the first time that somebody has that ‘happy’-nerve to tell me ‘you-cannot-eat-chicken’. That was a bomb! Hehehe.. Jahat punya abang.

But his mean words did not stop me from grabbing another chicken parts from the bowl right in front of me. Tomorrow I will stop eat chicken – that was what I told him.

To surrender my chicken? Hmm.. I’ll think about it.

Intann : Hmm..nasib baik I went on eating that chicken. We had a rough time removing the old almari from my room to Syima’s – that thing was a hulk! Body-aches hit us right after that. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home